- Download ZK from zkoss.org, unzip and copy the lib directory and its subdirectories anywhere inside your Ofbiz component. e.g. you could put it under OFBIZ_HOME/applications/yourapp/webapp/yourapp/WEB-INF/lib. ZK directories for 3.0.2 are lib, lib/ext.
- Add classpath entries for these libraries in ofbiz-component.xml
- Add appropriate entries for ZK in web.xml of your component. See (http://www.zkoss.org/doc/quickstart/ch07.html) for details
- Create Hello World zul/zhtml page and put it in your webapp directory
Disclaimer: All the statements here are to the best of my knowledge, there may be other bigger and better ways to do things so do your own readings and research.
- How to add custom stylesheets to zk pages?There are 3 ways to add stylesheets
2. In ZUL pages only, you can add PI
3. If you want to add site wide stylesheet (theme), you can add it in APPROOT/WEB-INF/zk.xml file containing the following tags
- How to add meta tags to zk pages
- Included zhml pages at runtime complain about undefined standard entities like nbsp, copyright etc.
To fix this, add
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">